Here is a plan of attack I wrote for installing the Greddy Emanage Blue as I couldnt find anything directly relating to the Emanage Blue anywhere for the A32 Nissan Maxima.
For the Emanage Blue and optional injector and ignition harness follow the wiring instructions below…
Here is an ECU pinout I scored off DandyMax. It shows you where the most important pins are. Some of which we won't use.
1. Tap/Splice the Ground Power Wire
2. Tap/Splice the Positive Power Wire
3. Tap/Splice the RPM input source
4. Tap/Splice the TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) wire
5. Cut the MAF Sensor Wire
6. Connect the MAF Sensor Wire coming from the ECU to the Green Emanage Wire:
7. Connect the White Emanage Wire to the wire going to the MAF
This is the basic stuff done. Now for the Injector wiring.
8. Tap/Splice the Injector 1 Wire
9. Tap/Splice the Injector 2 Wire
10. Tap/Splice the Injector 3 Wire
11. Tap/Splice the Injector 4 Wire
12. Tap/Splice the Injector 5 Wire
13. Tap/Splice the Injector 6 Wire
14. Tap/Splice the Injector Ground Wire (If not done already)
15. Cut the wire to ECU Pin #1
16. Cut the wire to ECU Pin #2
17. Cut the wire to ECU Pin #3
18. Cut the wire to ECU Pin #7
19. Cut the wire to ECU pin #8
20. Cut the wire to ECU pin #9